If you love essential oils and beautiful accessories, I’ve got a great thing for you-
Use this Noonday Terracotta Rope necklace as a personal essential oil diffuser!
Simply apply ONE drop of your favorite essential oil or essential oil blend to a terracotta bead, and let it absorb into the bead. You can also make your own blend by applying different oils to different beads.
It will diffuse all day long, wherever you go. Your own body heat helps to release the essential oil.
This awesome jewelry holder also doubles as an essential oil holder.
And love the gorgeous essential oil holder made from reclaimed wood? Contact Beam Design Group to buy yours.
Everything here makes great gifts!
I’ve had to get creative lately with breakfast as my kids are tiring of the eggs and toast, oatmeal and fruit I’ve been serving them their whole lives. No idea why
I adapted this recipe from Allergy-Friendly Food for Families: 120 Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Egg-Free, and Soy-Free Recipes Everyone Will Enjoy
We enjoyed these yesterday morning with lots of organic butter and a bit of honey drizzled on top. The muffins aren’t very sweet, so if your child takes the first bite with a bit of honey, he or she will probably enjoy it more.
Strawberry Almond Muffins:
-1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed and chopped (any frozen fruit you love can be substituted. Thawed frozen fruit creates a more baking-friendly texture.)
-2 cups almond flour (almond flour is really expensive, so I buy whole almonds in the bulk section and grind them in my Vitamix for 1/4 of the price, and it’s more fresh!)
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
-3 medium eggs
-1/4 cup maple syrup
- heat oven to 325 and line 8 muffin cups with paper liners
- combine the almond flour, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl
- crack the eggs into a large bowl and whisk in maple syrup to combine evenly
- pour the dry ingredients into the eggs and syrup, mixing well
- add the fruit and stir to combine
- fill the muffin cups 3/4 full (stir the batter in the bowl after filling each cup so fruit doesn’t settle)
- bake for 30 minutes, or until the tops become golden-brown
- allow the muffins to rest in pan for 3 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack
- serve with butter and honey for drizzling