I recently had a birthday, and one of my favorite gifts came from my 5 month old baby. He had enough sense to pick something out for me that he could use too!
They are called ChewBeads, and they are a genius invention. My baby is grabbing everything he can find and stuffing it into his mouth as fast as possible. So this has meant wearing no jewelry in recent months.
From the website:
* Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples)
* Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
* Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe!
* No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
* Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
* Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
* Bracelets are a colorful reminder of which side you’ve just nursed
A great gift idea for any baby mamas in your life!