I used to see Elizabeth Hasselbeck around NYC and was very intrigued when she wrote the book “The G-Free Diet.”
She now has a whole line of gluten-free protein and snack bars called NoGii.
Green Moms Meet recently sent me the Peanut Butter Chocolate High Protein Bars to review.
Just the facts
- NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar is a delicious, certified gluten-free, and non-GMO protein bar with 20g of high quality protein.
- Made with sustainably sourced, premium ingredients, NoGii bars have an ideal balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and do not contain any trans fat, hydrogenated oils, or high fructose corn syrup.
- NoGii bars are perfect for a quick on-the-go meal between activities, refueling after a workout, or anytime you want a satisfying, protein-filled snack.
- NoGii bars can be enjoyed by the entire family, and they are designed to fit your busy, healthy lifestyle.
- NoGii’s High Protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bar retails for $2.50 to $2.99 for one (1) 1.93oz bar.
These bars are coated in chocolate and are actually really sweet. My kids love them- and have asked for them as a special treat, almost like dessert!
I have kept a few in my bag for the past few weeks, and they have really hit the spot when I’ve been out and about and haven’t had a chance to sit down to eat. With 20 grams of protein, I was even able to eat one in place of lunch one day, and felt satisfied.
NoGii has offered me a coupon code to share with YOU so you can try these delicious bars for yourself! They come in other flavors- chocolate coconut (my favorite), chocolate mint, and chocolate brownie.
This code is good for 50% off any one time purchase at www.nogii.com
Just go to www.nogii.com and enter NoGiiMoms50 at checkout.
Enter to Win!
How do you incorporate healthy snacking into your lifestyle as a busy mom? Enter the NoGii TABLESETTERS Contest for a chance to win a trip to New York City, where you’ll meet and have lunch with Elisabeth Hasselbeck! To enter, visit facebook.com/ nogiinogluten, look for the link for the contest, and complete the entry form. Hurry! Contest ends on July 31st, 2015.
Live Gluten Free With No-Gii!
disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.