Visiting Austin and wanting to see some of the best and most instagrammable murals and street art? If you’re short on time, here’s a list of our top 5 iconic murals in Austin, TX.
1. You’re My Butter Half Address: 2000 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Austin, TX 78702
2. Won’t You Be MY Neighbor Address: 1423 S. Congress Ave
3. Hi, How Are You Address: Corner of 21st and Guadalupe St
4. Willie For President Address: 1315 South Congress Ave
5. Keep Austin Weird Address: 4600 W Guadalupe St, Austin, TX, 78751
What would you add?
I absolutely LOVE when I discover a coffee shop where I can go and meet my friends whether they have children or not AND take my 2 year old without wondering whether or not I’ll actually get to have any adult conversation. This (combined with the fact that pain au chocolat is probably my favorite food on the planet thanks to my time living in Paris) led me to my new favorite place in Austin.
The owner is a friend of a friend, and I’ve also heard many other moms mention how great it is.
Yes, the macarons, millefeuille, and eclairs are reason enough to go, but what makes me want to return again and again is the corner of the shop they safely sectioned off as a play area for babies and toddlers.
There are books and toys and a kid sized table and chairs all enclosed by a baby gate, and my husband and I had coffee, French pastries and actual conversation! It was a glorious day and we were ready to leave long before our 2 year old- which means I can meet friends there and we can linger over lattes.
Thank you La Patisserie!