I am always on the lookout for a way to use less sugar in my baked goods. Now that the holidays are here, it seems like every single thing we do involves sugar!
That’s why I was really happy when Green Moms Meet asked me to review Monk Fruit in the Raw.
Here are some facts about this zero calorie sweetener:
• Monk Fruit In The Raw is a wholesome, zero-calorie sweetener made from real monk fruit, a vine-ripened fruit that is native to Asia.
• Monk fruit, known as luo han guo in Asia, was first harvested in the 13th century by Arhats, or “Enlightened Ones,” which translates to Monks in English.
• The sweet and delicious extract from monk fruit is blended with other sweeteners to create the perfect balance of sweet.
• Monk Fruit In The Raw is naturally vegan, kosher, and gluten-free, and does not contain any added table sugar, sugar alcohols, or molasses.
• Conscious, rejoice! Monk Fruit In The Raw has the closest taste to sugar of any non-caloric sweetener, and has the least amount of aftertaste.
• One pack of Monk Fruit In The Raw is about as sweet as two teaspoons of sugar.
• One box of Monk Fruit In The Raw (40ct packets) retails for $3.49, and the Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag retails for $6.99. Price may vary based on the retailer.
I enjoyed searching their website for recipes, and I decided to make our favorite pancakes using Monk Fruit in the Raw. The results were delicious!
Check out Monk Fruit in the raw- you won’t be disappointed.
And Have fun as baking just got a little healthier!The Monk Fruit In The Raw Baker’s Bag measures cup for cup, just like sugar and can be used to replace all of the sugar in beverages, sauces, and dressings.
For baked goods, it is recommended to only replace half of the amount of sugar with Monk Fruit In The Raw for best results. Try to substitute half of the sugar in your favorite baking recipes with Monk Fruit In The Raw or visit InTheRaw.com for recipe ideas.
Connect with In The Raw online to see their latest products and get exclusive access to discounts and special offers!
I have samples and coupons to share! Please contact me if you’d like me to send you one.
***I received this product for free from the sponsor of theMomsMeetSM program,MayMediaGroupLLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a MomsMeetsSM blogger,Iagreetousethisproduct and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.