I recently had a birthday, and one of my favorite gifts came from my 5 month old baby. He had enough sense to pick something out for me that he could use too!
They are called ChewBeads, and they are a genius invention. My baby is grabbing everything he can find and stuffing it into his mouth as fast as possible. So this has meant wearing no jewelry in recent months.
From the website:
* Beads are made with 100% silicone (similar to pacifiers & nipples)
* Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
* Easily cleaned with dish soap & water, also dishwasher safe!
* No BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, or Lead
* Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
* Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
* Bracelets are a colorful reminder of which side you’ve just nursed
A great gift idea for any baby mamas in your life!
This was my baby’s first toy and to this day he still absolutely loves it. In the beginning it was the perfect size and shape for his little hands to grasp, then he learned how to shake it to make it rattle, and now he uses it for teething! I know it’s stained with food grade non toxic paint, so I say, chew away!
We actually love all the toys HABA makes. Check them out here:
They make a mess, but contain no wheat, soy, dairy or refined sugar. I decided to hold off on giving one to my baby until I needed something to occupy his attention for a very long time. When, you ask? An 11 hour flight! Just as I suspected, he loved it, practiced his self feeding, and worked his jaw. Enter the messy period of baby feeding. We welcome you with open arms.
Is your baby having a tough day due to teething? Continue reading RAZ!
All babies put their toys in their mouths as soon as they figure out how. If you’re like me, you instantly wonder where the toy was made and what it’s made of.
More on Sophie the Giraffe can be found here: Safe Toy Page