I’ve been a fan of Samabazon‘s variety of juices for years. My husband and I met the founders of the company in New York City a few years ago, and they were genuinely passionate about their product.
Sambazon is both Organic and Fair Trade certified, supporting two million acres of the Amazon Rainforest and over 10,000 family farmers. This company is truly dedicated to bringing the next level of nutrition to the world while supporting the environmental
and social well-being of the Brazilian Amazon and its people.
They recently released a new line of smoothies, and Green Moms Meet sent me some for review.
I tried the energy, the blended breakfast, and the super greens with kale and ginger.
I definitely had more energy after drinking that smoothie- something that is always appreciated by a mom of young kids. The super greens with kale and ginger was tasty with just the right amount of gingery kick, and I always feel great about consuming kale in any form. The blended breakfast was filling and enjoyed by my husband and both of my boys. Drinking a sweet purple drink always makes them happy, and of course I’m happy because it’s full of antioxidants, omega 3s, and organic superfoods!
The bottom line? They are all delicious! And really my biggest test is whether or not my kids will drink them.
I look forward to trying the chocolate almond and coconut protein smoothie!
Here are some facts about the company:
• Sambazon juices and smoothies are made with the finest organic Amazon SuperfoodsTM on the planet such as Açaí [Ah-sigh-ee], Acerola [Ah-sir-o-la], and Yerba Mate [Yur-ba Mah-tay].
• Their juices and smoothies are available in ten different delicious flavor varieties, and packed with antioxidants and healthy omega 3-6-9s.
• All Sambazon Superfood juices are NON-GMO, USDA organic, vegan, gluten-free, and provide whole food nutrition.
Available in a range of functional flavors providing a variety of health benefits
• Açaí/Antioxidant: This Original Amazon superfood juice is bursting with powerful antioxidants and healthy omegas. It’s a delicious way to combat free radicals and comes in two flavors: Original or Açaí+Blueberry+Pomegranate.
• Energy: This potent blend of Açaí berries, Yerba Mate, and Guarana delivers a whole food experience that boosts the body and mind the way nature intended. Energy is available in two flavors: A rich berry superfood juice blend with 50mg of organic caffeine per bottle, and a new Mocha Java superfood smoothie with 80mg of organic caffeine from fair trade coffee beans, plus a hint of chocolate.
• Protein: These indulgent smoothies are packed with 10g of organic vegan whole food protein per bottle (which helps to build lean muscle) and healthy omegas to keep you full longer. It comes in three yummy flavors: Açaí berry + Vanilla; Açaí berry + Chocolate; Chocolate + Almond + Coconut milk
• Supergreens with Kale + Ginger: This is a potent blend of Açaí berries, a powerful new blend of six varieties, plus a hint of ginger. It delivers around two servings of whole fruits and veggies, without added sugar.
• Blended Breakfast: This is the first beverage to combine whole fruit with ancient grains (like quinoa and amaranth), chia, and Organic/Non-GMO verified soymilk for a smoothie that sustains and nourishes. This delicious strawberry-banana blend is also a good source of fiber (7g per bottle).
Samabazon has agreed to give one reader of Integrative Mom three free product vouchers, plus a wooden bowl and spoon valued at $45. Open to U.S. residents only.
To enter please leave a comment on this post! I will choose a winner using random.org on June 10th, 2013.
For extra entries:
Like Integrative Mom on Facebook (then leave another comment on this post telling me you did)
Follow Integrative Mom on Twitter (then leave another comment on this post telling me you did)
Like Sambazon on Facebook (then leave another comment on this post telling me you did)
• Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.